All images copyright Mickie Easby.

All photos have been compressed to allow for quick webpage loading and are not indicative of the original quality of the photo.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

St. Mary's, Ontario ~ April 2009

I recently spent the day, camera in hand, with a friend in St. Mary's, Ontario. Although I have often travelled through this quaint little town, I had never really taken the time to appreciate all that makes it unique. These are just a few of the photos we took this day... stay tuned for more posts from this series.









One picture - two views




On the train trestle bridge... fear of heights stopped me from going out any farther though... that and the fact that these tracks are actually USED by trains... lol


On the drive to St. Mary's










Initially we thought these were eggs in the water... but the more I look at the photo the more convinced I am that they are bubbles... I think...




This is one of my favourite shots from today.











No comments: