While I was getting ready to move (and not feeling too motivated to pack), my son and I jumped the fence near our old house to take these pictures at the train yard and factory nearby. The devil is in the little details in life I find... and these pictures reflect that (in my humble opinion anyway... lol).
Stay tuned for more from this series...


This image was very dark (out of the camera) and I processed it to reveal the details inside - it added a graininess that I simply adore.


Me, being cheeky about "not trespassing - when prohibited"... lol


Although I love the imagery in this photo, there is something rather spooky about it. It was barbed wire on top of an old factory... but it has an eerie quality.








This photo is courtesy of my son - I was too chicken to lie down on the railroad tracks to get this shot... so I told him how I wanted it framed and he took the picture while I listened for trains... lol

No comments:
Post a Comment