All images copyright Mickie Easby.

All photos have been compressed to allow for quick webpage loading and are not indicative of the original quality of the photo.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Family...

This past Saturday, April 25th, my son Andrew turned 20! My oh my, how time flies. I remember him as an impish young man with a grin and dimples to that would make you smile. Not much has changed - he's grown now (over 6ft tall!), but still has that great smile and is a beautiful human being - I am so proud of this young man.

For his birthday - we took his sister, her husband, their little one (his niece) and his dad for a photo shoot. A day spent in the company of family - heaven!






I love the smile on her face




I can't take credit for this photo - Manny became the photographer so I could get a few shots of my son and I on his birthday. I remember the days when he used to rest his head on my shoulders... sigh... enjoy those early days... they don't last long...


Andrew hamming it up for the camera




Andrew and his niece - hamming it up as usual


The "posed" family shot...

and the real family shot... below...


Thanks guys - I think the real present was mine... spending the day with family... a gift... one that I will treasure always. Happy Birthday kiddo - I love ya!

No comments: