_5632.jpg)
I am truly the luckiest gal in the world - a wonderful supportive mum and a great kid. Mother's Day for us, was supper cooked by my amazing kid... ham tetrazzini... yum, yum! Then mum, Andrew and I got to hang out and watch a movie last night ("The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" - great movie and story line... i.e. life lesson stuff - but very, very weird ending... man to baby?? i don't get that... but I digress). Today was a photo session at a gorgeous old building in my town. Beautiful architecture and of course one of my favourite subjects - "my family". Tonight a little quiet time with the fur babies in my life - all vying for attention at the same time...lol. Truly, they are just grateful I don't have the camera in hand... wee Frankie mewing constantly for attention... too cute! Here are a few photos from the day ~ enjoy!
p.s. more pictures to come in this album... :-)
_5626.jpg)
Mum and Andrew
_5620.jpg)
_5617.jpg)
_5616.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment