All images copyright Mickie Easby.

All photos have been compressed to allow for quick webpage loading and are not indicative of the original quality of the photo.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Food for the Soul

Today was far too gorgeous to not be outside. Facing laundry, house cleaning, errands and other assorted domestic duties - I heard the call of the waves... turning a blind eye to the chores, I hopped in the car and headed to the beach. The waves crashing against the shore (not yet the pristine beach that it will be once graded - but relaxing nonetheless), the blue sky, wind in my hair (sand in my shoes), camera in hand... a little slice of heaven...






There is just something about drift wood that attracts me.






I LOVE that I was able to capture the wave as it rolled into the sand - the full res version of this shot is amazing (if I do so humbly say...lol)




Look at that sky - if that doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will...


Can you spot the spider? He was FAST and tough to catch - took about 8 shots to get him.






I think this is my favourite shot from the day.


Drift wood


More drift wood...


and yet, more drift wood

No comments: